Crown of Life Christian Academy Summer Camp 2023
Summer Camp 2023 at CoLCA:
- Runs Monday—Friday from 9 AM to 4 PM.
- Offers an Extended day option.
- Begins as early as 7:30 AM
- Ends by 5:30 PM
- Features a different weekly theme taught by our own Elementary Teachers!
We are limiting camp to 20 students who are entering kindergarten through 2nd grade. So make sure to sign up below for the all weeks you plan on attending.
New this summer!
- we are offering 2 sessions of Amazing Athletes
- Offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Offered as part of camp at no additional cost
- Fridays will have its own special fun event, such as
- a movie day
- a water day
- a popcorn party
What to bring to Camp
Everyday be sure to bring to camp a
- Water Bottle
- Healthy Lunch with 2 Snacks
On Water Days you will need:
- A towel.
- Sun screen.
- Bathing suit (wet clothes).
- Dry clothes.
Registration Fee and Weekly Rates
$50 Registration Fee
Registration fee is non-refundable and is used to cover supplies, special activities, etc. Due with application.
Weekly Rates $225 or $275
- The summer camp day is from 9 AM – 4 PM, Mon – Fri, with a weekly fee of $225.
- Extended days are from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Mon – Fri, for $275 a week.
- Credit card payments are available through our online billing system. A convenience fee will be added.
- You are financially responsible for the weeks you sign up for even if you do not attend or if you only attend a partial week. One week prior notice is required for changes to your schedule.
Student Camp Schedule
|Week 1 June 5-9||Week 4 June 26-30||Week 7 July 17-21|
|Week 2 June 12-16||Week 5 July 3, 5-7 (M, W-F)||Week 8 July 24-28|
|Week 3 June 19-23||Week 6 July 10-14/span>||Campus is closed for Independence Day, July 4. The last day of camp is Friday, July 28.|
Rates and policy are subject to correction or change without prior notice. Updated 02/15/2023.
Download a Summer Camp Application
Application forms will open in a new tab or window. Please print them out, fill them out and return them to Crown of Life. The forms, along with any additional documentation, can be submitted in multiple ways:
- By mail or in person at 5820 Daniels Parkway, Fort Myers, FL 33912
- Scan (take a picture) and email to [email protected]
- Fax to 239-482-5694
Rates and payment instructions are found on the enrollment forms.